Mr. Luca Signoretti has over 25 years of marketing and communication experience, in senior executive level roles, in Europe, Asia and U.S., for premium and luxury products multinational companies such as Unilever, Danone, Ferrero, Campari and Heineken. Currently he is an international Strategy and Marketing consultant with projects in more than 20 countries.
Expert in effective communication and brand building strategies, Mr Signoretti left Heineken in 2009 and founded the strategic brand consultancy, Global Advantage. He is also a senior partner at Sevendots, a global strategy consulting firm which works to help premium-goods companies like Coca- Cola, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Pernod-Ricard building strong and distinctive brands. He is a regular conference and keynote speaker on themes such as the Future of Marketing and communication.
Luca Signoretti is adjunct professor of “Brand Management” and “Consumer Behaviour” at the International University of Monaco (MC) and he advises senior professionals on ‘business networking’ strategy and “referral marketing”. Mr. Signoretti received an MBA from New York University (NYU) and London School of Economics (LSE).
- International Marketing: challenges and rewards
- Brand Management for consumer and luxury goods
- European Consumer Behavior: how to win consumers in Europe
- Marketing and social innovation: New marketing strategies from tech and social innovations
- Integrated marketing strategy: how the marketing organisation must evolve to adapt to changes
SPECIFIC SEMINARIES ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Business Networking: how to develop your business opportunities through relationships
- Referral Marketing: build a loyal consumer base (for goods and services companies)
- Effectively Branding: differentiate your offer and outsmart your competitors
- Advanced sales seminar: new sales techniques for the new market realities
- Redefine your marketing strategy to reach your objectives
- Expand your business internationally: develop a perfect ‘route to market’
- What opportunities to grow? Find opportunities to expand your business outside your current markets