Certified Professional in Management™
26 - 29. october 2021.
1.350 EUR + VAT
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN MANAGEMENT™
American Management Association (Management Centre Europe in EMEA) has been working with companies throughout the world for more than 100 years and has identified those key skills, thanks to research, experience and connections with companies. Those skills are now a standard of reference. You can prepare for such an exam of certification. This is what Mokrogorska and Management Centre Europe (MCE) has organized for you. Here you can view Memorandum of understanding.
Attending such a course, in addition to studying the Body of Knowledge that we will provide, will help you prepare fully for your
qualification, but will also give you the reference skills for any manager globally.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT.
By taking part in this preparation course you will:
• Receive the neccessary material to prepare for the AMA CPM™
• Get the skills and techniques you need to take and pass the exam
• Understand the standard of excellence linked to the „role of a manager“
• Gain the essential skills needed to be an effective and successful manager
• Increase your knowledge and link your experience to multiple areas of competency
• Learn in an interactive environment with lots of practice and experience sharing
• Increase your value as a manager independently of the exam, namely by acquiring and/or reflecting on standard global managerial competences
- Coaching for Performance
- Managing Change
- Conflict Management
- Collaboration and Team Development
- Project Management
- Financial Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Talent Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Presentation Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Managing and Mastering Data
Apply for the CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN MANAGEMENT™
Milenko Andric, Program Director