The Sales Management Program will enable you to master knowledge and skills in various areas of sales management through theoretical and practical classes. In addition, it will provide you with the capabilities for the application of the most modern sales concepts in everyday work and it will enable you to become a sales professional.
Based on the extensive practical experience of our lecturers, the latest research and trends in the development of the local, as well as international retail markets, practical case studies and exercises that will use modern sales tools, participants will have an opportunity to master the processes of sales management, organization, and customers. All with the aim of successfully achieving sales and profitability results.
The lectures are accompanied by many practical exercises and selected examples from practice, which clearly and vividly, using case studies from the domestic and international environment, present modern techniques and tools needed for the success of a company’s sales in the market.
The program will direct you precisely to different areas of sales management and thus you will develop the ability to analyze complex sales situations, make complex sales decisions, understand all the functions of a sales organization and sales processes, create new sources of income, as well as profit, and finally gain an ability to manage sales processes, customer portfolios and people within the sales organization.
Publicly recognized program by the Ministry of education, science, and technological development.
FOR WHOM IS THE PROGRAM INTENDED?
• Graduates who see their careers in sales.
• Sales team employees who want to advance their careers and become sales professionals.
• Those who want to further structure and improve their knowledge in the field of sales management.
WHAT DOES THE SALES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OFFER?
• Independently managing and leading a sales organization;
• Successfully managing sales processes;
• Success in sales processes, presentations, communication, as well as commercial negotiations with customers;
• Improvement in sales skills;
• Success in managing customers and their profitability;
• Mastering the creation and developments of a sales organization;
• Effectively leading and motivating the sales organization;
• Effectively organizing the process of evaluation and rewarding the sales team;
• Effectively managing product categories and commercial marketing in retail, etc.
Upon completion of the program, each participant will be able to understand and implement the principles of sales management, tools, and methodologies, on everyday business problems and in making sales management decisions. Participants will also have an excellent understanding and ability to make decisions about the goals, planning, organization, management, and control of the sales organization. Participants will develop; a critical way of thinking from the sales aspect; skills of solving sales problems; the ability to create and organize the work of the sales team; as well as motivation and evaluation of the sales team. All for the sake of achieving sales and reaching profitability goals.
In addition to contact with leading, expert lecturers, you will have the opportunity to network with other participants through the different programs, exchange experiences, but also explore and indulge in new business opportunities. Our alumni community has over 400 members.