General Management Program (GMP)
Module 2, 2 – 3 October 2021
Module 3, 16 – 22. October 2021
General Management Program
General Management Program (GMP) is a unique management program that prepares managers for senior-level roles with multidisciplinary responsibility. The General Management Program improves knowledge and skills in key areas of management and develops current and future managers who, as leaders of change, contribute to improving the performance and realization of strategic goals of their organizations.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM in numbers
- Publicly recognized program by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
- 300 alumni – Alumni Club General Management Program
- 80% practical work
- 14 days on campus
- 12 topics
- 10 lecturers
- 3 modules
- 1 Career coach
- 1 Emotional Intelligence test
- 1 Predictive Index – test
- 1 Business Strategy Simulation – Business Strategy Game, in collaboration with McGraw Hill Education
Who is the GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM for?
- The most talented managers of companies, organizations and institutions
- Middle-level managers who are preparing to advance to key managerial positions
- Owners and directors of small and medium enterprises
More than ever, we need managers who know how to define and implement business strategy and plans whose realization brings new value, managers who know how to recognize and use the export potential and ensure the stable development of their organizations. The value of the General Management Program is reflected not only in the acquired knowledge, but also in the creative atmosphere, team spirit and faith that there is a higher goal in the work that our participants are engaged in.
General Management Program Curriculum Guide
- The General Management Program is organized in three modules, in spring and autumn, which are held on our campuses in Mokra Gora and in Belgrade.
- General Management Program combines academic and practical knowledge and skills from key areas of management in an illustrative and dynamic way.
- The team of lecturers consists of professionals who have achieved significant success in their careers and are motivated to pass on their knowledge and experience to younger generations.
- General Management Program has guest speakers who will share their professional experience with participants.
- All participants will take a psychological personality assessment test and receive feedback from the trainer and other group members to develop a plan to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in their work.
- Participants will also take an emotional intelligence test and receive an analysis of the results at group level and individual level.
- Each participant, within the program during their stay in Mokra Gora, has at their disposal a career development mentor (Career Coach). Dates for individual interviews and work will be reserved before the start of the program.
- Within the program, participants will be engaged in various case studies on which they will work individually and in groups.
- Participants receive a certificate of completion of the General Management Program issued by the Mokra Gora School of Management and a certificate of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia.
- During the program, participants will use a business simulation. Business simulations serve as a realistic representation of real business in a virtual environment. Participants have the roles of CEOs and make business decisions as in the real world. The simulation is played in several stages, and the participants are divided into teams. This is additional value that program participants receive compared to other similar programs.
MODULES at the GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- Personality management
- Relationship management
- Integrated marketing
- Business strategy
- Finance for non-financiers
- Preparation for the business simulation
- Leadership and change
- Public appearance
- Human resource and career management
- Presentation skills
- Business simulation
DATE OF THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Module 1: 15-21. May 2021.
Module 2: 2-3. October 2021.
Module 3: 16-22. October 2021
260.000 RSD + VAT
Phone: 065 / 3035-093