PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Project management is designed to meet project management requirements regardless of firm size, type of business or type of ownership. The program is implemented through a combination of lectures, interactive discussions, case studies from practice and processed methodological units through practical tools. The goal of the program is to improve the knowledge and skills of participants in the field of project management.
The program enables acquainting with key segments of the project management concept as well as mastering the methods and techniques of project planning, monitoring and control. After the realization of the training, the participants will acquire fundamental knowledge of project management according to the world’s leading PMI methodology and will be able to independently and in a team provide an effective contribution to the realization of projects in their fields of work.
WHO IS THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FOR?
Project management is a set of universally applicable knowledge and skills and is useful to all involved in projects in any industry, science, education, international cooperation, sports, NGOs, event organization, etc., in the positions of project managers, project team members, experts for certain areas, managers and team leaders in companies, as well as project sponsors and those holding important functions in public and social organizations who need to make decisions related to project implementation.
topics covered at the project management program
- Project management through all phases of the project life cycle
- Defining client requirements, goals and necessary resources for the project
- Defining the time frame, budget and scope of the project
- Developing a project plan and balancing with an “iron” triangle
- Project risk management
- Contracting and procurement
- Communication and stakeholder relations management
- Effective change management
- Establishment of a system of control, measurement and monitoring of project results
- Useful tools and techniques available (WBS, Gantt, EVM)
- Project scheduling procedure
The module starts on 14.10.2021. and lasts until 15.10.2021.
40.000 RSD + VAT
Management Program Coordinator